The Paxil Withdrawal Symptoms
For some people, the symptoms of Paxil withdrawal are among the most horrifying experiences imaginable.
The threat of Paxil withdrawal goes far beyond losing your life. (You won’t die from Paxil withdrawal!)
The symptoms can take your life and rip it to shreds, mocking your dignity and stealing your freedom. They ravage your soul. They deaden your spirit. But they won’t kill you.
Ironically, death often seems like a blessing, so great is the pain of attempting to end Paxil.
If I could impress upon you only one thing, it would be this: The symptoms of Paxil withdrawal will end. They can’t go on forever. They can’t.
You will survive!
Also, if you need help with Paxil withdrawal, then check out this page for the best free information. And here’s another page that explains the correlation between Paxil and wellness.
* * *
The Paxil withdrawal symptoms include (but are not limited to):
- Dizziness, which can be quite extreme at times.
- Shocks, called the ‘zaps’; usually starting in the mouth or head, and extending out through the body.
- Sensory sensitivity, especially sounds. Any noise can become a painful experience. Also, being under florescent lights can create discomfort. Touch, motion and even smell can be painful.
- Nausea, very common with Paxil withdrawal.
- Confusion, memory problems, and difficulty withconcentration.
- Severe insomnia and/or nightmares, (now there’s a winning combination).
- Extreme mood swings, such as intense grief and intense anger. Plan for this in advance!
- Suicidal thoughts. If the urge to kill yourself becomes too strong and the argument becomes too logical, think of those who love you. Think of the thousands of others who have or who will go through a similar agony. Just don’t give up!
- Headaches, sometimes quite severe.
- Reduced motor skills, such as difficulty walking or talking.
- Reduced or no appetite.
- Intense fear of losing your sanity.
- Depersonalization, where nothing seems real; it’s like you are outside your body. (More on depersonalization disorder.)
- Panic attacks, even if you’ve never had them before.
- Sweating, sometimes profusely.
- Blurred vision.
- Muscle cramps and stomach cramps.
- Chills/hot flashes, part of the ‘Paxil-flu’.
- Painful, swollen eyes or mouth.
- Hard to swallow.
- Grinding teeth.
While these are the more common Paxil withdrawal symptoms, you can have other ones as well.
There’s a good chance that whatever symptoms you’re experiencing may indeed be caused by Paxil withdrawal, even if they’re not listed above.
In addition to studying these Paxil withdrawal symptoms, it’s also important to understand the underlying causes that would lead you to such a painful place.
Could This FREE E-Book Really Be The Answer To Your Emotional Problems?
Many people think so.
In fact, last time I counted, over 900 people have written me, expressing their gratitude for their free copy of “The Emotional Healing Quick Start Guide”.
You can read a few of their comments here.
But the question is, what can it do for YOU?
You have the right to be happy – to live a life good and true. A natural life. A life of your choosing.
One way to start is by reading my free e-book. I’ve also got some other free goodies included as well – but I don’t want to spoil the surprise. You’ll have to wait and see!
Just let me know where to send your free information. You can read the entire e-book in under an hour, and put it to work for you today. This might be what you’ve been searching for. Like it was for many others.
Just write your first name and primary email address into the space below, and you’ll be receiving a link to download the e-book right away.
Free e-book reveals exactly what to do right now, starting today, to feel better.